Consignment Agreement for
West Coast Chic
Thank you for choosing to consign your item(s) with us! Please have your contract completed and signed at the time of your appointment. We recommend keeping a copy for yourself as well.
We sell your item(s) on consignment. You will receive 50% of the sale price.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered or dry cleaned. No lint or pet hair, no odours. We will not accept any items with holes, stains or rips. We accept brand new and pre-owned women’s apparel, shoes, handbags, belts, sunglasses, and accessories in mint condition. To be considered, all items must be no older than 2 years with the exception of luxury merchandise.
- We are currently accepting Fall merchandise. Each item will be sold for no more than 90 days at our pop up events as well as on our website. After 90 days, you can choose to pick up your items or they will be donated to Dress for Success.
- After 30 days, the price could be reduced in order to help sell your item.
- We will use our pop up shops, website, customer base and other avenues to sell your items.
- We will issue consignment payments via cheque or email transfer no more than 30 days after sale.
- We buy items according to customer demand, and current inventory levels. We have the right to refuse any article for sale. Please don’t take it personally if your items are not the right fit for our store.
- West coast chic will make every effort to handle all consigned items with care. However we are not responsible for fire, flood, theft or damage to your property. Risk of loss of the goods shall be the responsibility of the customer while the goods are within its possession.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION - SIGN AND SEND BACK TO firstname.lastname@example.org